Your question were sent successfully!

Contact Us

Work Permit Service

In order to work in Turkey, foreigners should obtain a working visa or have a six month valid Turkish Resident Permit.


In addition to this, they will also need to get a working permit. 


The new law has introduced four (4) types of work permits.


According to Turkish legislation, before applying for a visa to work in Turkey as an administrative or technical employee, an expatriate must first obtain a work permit. For this work permit it is necessary to establish that the applicant has adequate technical and/or administrative knowledge.


Documents Requested From the Foreign Personnel:

  • Petition;

  • Application form (four (4) sets);

  • Passport copy (Notarized and translated into Turkish);

  • Diploma copy (Notarized and translated into Turkish) (It shall be noted that this is a University degree requirement and in addition a Turkish High Education Board Equivalence decision may be required for the employee. In some circumstances for such application of a decision even the High School degree may be requested by officials);

  • In case the application is made in Turkey, valid residence permit;

  • Curriculum Vitae;

  • For the foreigners married to a Turkish citizen, copy of identification registry; and

  • For the foreigners married to a Turkish citizen, notarized copy of marriage certificate.

Documents Requested From the Company Employing the Foreign Personnel:

  • Petition;

  • Balance sheet and profit/loss table approved by the tax office for the last year;

  • Trade Registry Gazette proving the share structure of the Company;

  • For the institutions that acquired the right to conduct the projects of international tenders opened by governmental institutions and organizations, the documents indicating the fact that they have undertaken the work from the relevant institutions and organizations; and

  • For the legal persons that will employ foreign expert personnel within the framework of engineering, architecture, constructor and consultancy services, the copies of the payroll proving the fact that Turkish engineer/architect/city planner is also employed and service contract of the foreign personnel.

Have questions?

Contact us for your specific situation.